[Sosfbay-discuss] Lorna Salzman on Chris Hedges

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Mon Mar 5 12:22:50 PST 2007

I just saw this post. Amen Bro. Now if there was a list called
"country business" maybe that could be limited to members of Santa
Clara commenting/posting but even still open to reading.

Peace
Duende
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is
the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion
is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in
awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein