[Sosfbay-discuss] Ideas from Far-Flung Places

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 03:07:49 PST 2007

Oh and further Roy let's simply read the very purpose item you yourself
quote:

email lists
The Green Party of Santa Clara County has two subscription email
lists. One for announcements and one for discussion of topics
relevant to the Green Party.

ML IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE GPSCC.   As the above states these two lists
belong to the Green Party of Santa Clara County.  He's not a Member of
The Green Party which is refered to above.  If we allow non-members to
observe they are guests and do not have the 'right' to be here, and
certainly do not have the 'right' to post (at all if we chose to limit
them which we have not).

So again my very mildly in best NVC fashion letting ML know that I (as
part of the GPSCC authority, the County Council) felt uncomfortable
with his non-Member posting.  He got into a tizzy and mistook me to be
asking him to leave.  I didn't ask him to do that, but given how he
responded I'm perfectly pleased that he chose to leave voluntarily.
That's the way it is Roy and all your ongoing attempt to blow it out of
proportion is not accomplishing anything positive.  So please just stop
and let's get on with working together to get our Media Committee
effort up and running.

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

JamBoi