[Sosfbay-discuss] Applying NVC to the situtation (Re: Ideas from Far-Flung Places

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 08:34:46 PST 2007

Roy, sure I've got a lot of nerve.  No one has ever accused me of
lacking nerve. ;-)  Here hermano, I've had an idea.  You and I have
thoroughly expressed ourselves in the traditional way thus far and as
we can see it has gotten us not very far.  You and I are both beginners
in the art of NonViolent Communication, so what do you say we try to
apply that and see how much better that works?  I'm thinking it could
not only be a good healing thing to bring you and I back together but
could also demonstrate the amazing power of NVC.  What do ya say?
Shall we give it a go?

So I'll start by doing what Ursula Duncan calls a "gift of a guess" to
try to empathically connect with you...

So Roy, are you Feeling pissed off because your need for consideration
is unmet in this situation?

Now I'll just wait for your response before I try to express my
Feelings and Need

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

JamBoi