[Sosfbay-discuss] Peace & Sustainability Bike ride coming thru San Jose, we need hosts!

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 00:58:21 PDT 2007

Hi All,

A friend sent me this information.  Sounds like a great action for us to
support. This could be our April event.  What does everyone think?

This is the link to their website.
http://www.emissariesofhope.org

Merriam

From:       littlebirdbecca at yahoo.com
 Subject:     Peace & Sustainability Bike ride coming thru San
Jose, we need hosts!
     Date:     March 8, 2007 11:10:19 AM PST

we are starting a cross-continental peace and sustainability bike
ride http://www.emissariesofhope.org soon to be http://
www.catalystsofhope.org
We rely on individuals that are commited to transforming society at
large and small. Thinking globally starting locally. We are stopping
in many cities and towns on the way (check out our route schedule)
and offering non-violent communication workshops, discussion groups,
and movie showings (documentaries and such). We need hosts to
organize sleeping arrangements for the bicyclists, and to organize a
community event of their choosing or communities choosing and for
contacts in other cities along the way.

 Please contact me at this email or
for faster communication (541) 829-3379. Peace, Rebecca

Peace to you