[Sosfbay-discuss] Florida again?

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Thu Mar 15 14:22:21 PDT 2007

When Gerry pointed to the Gonzales Must Go action at the PFAW site, I
took advantage of that.  Then, I looked around some more and found this
new update to the Florida Dist. 13 election.

http://www.pfaw.org/pfaw/general/default.aspx?oid=23719

It just goes to show how many lies will be told to cover up what can
never be covered up.  And, they were not even very adept at lying.
Maybe they should take a lesson from Karl Rove.  Just as in the Scooter
Libby trial, it is the coverup that will get you.

--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.