[Sosfbay-discuss] Florida again?

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Thu Mar 15 16:39:55 PDT 2007

Wes Rolley wrote:

>When Gerry pointed to the Gonzales Must Go action at the PFAW site,
>I took advantage of that.  Then, I looked around some more and
>found this new update to the Florida Dist. 13 election.
>
>http://www.pfaw.org/pfaw/general/default.aspx?oid=23719
>
>It just goes to show how many lies will be told to cover up what can
>never be covered up.  And, they were not even very adept at lying.
>Maybe they should take a lesson from Karl Rove.  Just as in the
>Scooter Libby trial, it is the coverup that will get you.

I remember being in Florida during the 2000 recount.
It was something to have expected to be talking about
what the election over Thanksgiving turkey and instead
to be spending way too much time watching the play by play
on the recount on cable TV.

Anyhow, I have family that likes being in Florida 4 Thanksgiving,
so we went there again last year. This time I took a picture
of the Florida State Seal. You can see it at:

http://tian.greens.org/Thanksgiving/2006/Exception.shtml

Please notice that nothing on that page has anything to do
with the greenback. The picture was taken on private property,
but we were paying rent on the space at the time, so it was okay.

If it was up to me, I'd never go back to that state again!

--
Tian
We got great coverage for our protest in Los Gatos Saturday: