[Sosfbay-discuss] Mike Honda

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Mar 16 08:37:29 PDT 2007

As someone who lived in Mike Honda's district when he was a County
Supervisor, I have known that he will always be counted on to do that
which is politically expedient.   His was an office hard to contact and
do business with unless you had a lot of money to contribute.

No surprises here.

If we want to start changing the culture of American Politics, we should
pay attention to County Supervisors.  In fact, we should listen to Art
Goodtimes <http://www.greens.org/colorado/goodart.html>, Green Party,
now serving his 3rd term as Commissioner in San Miguel County,
Colorado.  He continues to win re-election, even as a weird,
long-haired, hippy poet, because he "listens to the people" and finds
Green solutions to what they need.

--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.