[Sosfbay-discuss] Go see "An Unreasonable Man" LAST DAY THUSDAY.

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Wed Mar 21 12:16:14 PDT 2007

This is a must see. I've never had a regret voting for Nader but this
affirms it in a hundred ways.

When the movie was over the 2 dozen people were quiet. I waited to
see if any one would clap first. No one did so I did and also said
"Yeah!!!" quite loud. There was a spontaneous burst of cheering from
all around.

We need more than 2 dozen to reach the critical mass needed to effect
the tipping point for change but I'm glad I clapped.

Peace

Duende

The basis of life is Freedom
The objective of life is Joy