[Sosfbay-discuss] Hike

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sat Mar 24 08:52:28 PDT 2007

I had thoughts about joining the hike today.  Uvas is a good place and
not too far from me.  However, the weather dictates otherwise... though
it should be good hiking weather..  not too warm.  There are a number of
things that must be done before the rains come on Monday and there is
only little time in which to do them all.  That is the situation of a
backyard orchardist / gardener.

If anyone has enough energy after the hike to use a pick or shovel, feel
free to drop by.  Address below.

Wes

--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.