[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: A much more fuel efficient car ....

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sun Mar 25 12:53:34 PDT 2007

Ooooops, Rob, re the text below, I meant in comparing auto to auto!
Your small EVs that include e-bikes and e-scooters are wonderful and,
even better, *fun*!  I had a great time zipping around one day at
SJSU on one of your cuties, and if I were a flatlander I would have
one now!  Up my 2000 foot mountain in 4.5 miles I think is a bit much
for the little guys.
Andrea

Begin forwarded message: