[Sosfbay-discuss] A much more fuel efficient car ....

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Mon Mar 26 11:22:02 PDT 2007

Andi,

You want to go up 2000 feet?  No problem, just bring money.  We've got a
$1000 hub motor that fits most bikes and will climb any hill with
asphalt on it at 15 to 20 mph.  Add $1500 of Lithium batteries and
you're good to go.

Rob Means, Electro Ride Bikes and Scooters
408-262-8975   rob.means at electric-bikes.com
1421 Yellowstone Ave., Milpitas, CA 95035-6913
Discover cycling that's Easy, Safe, Fast - and FUN!
---