[Sosfbay-discuss] Rwanda Genocide Survivor Speaks: PA May 21st, Gunn

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 00:40:41 PDT 2007

Rwanda Survivor Speaks
Entry Free,
Palo Alto
Evening May 21st, Gunn High School
RSVP (408) 864-8637

>From "Marcille, Paul" <pmarcille at pgsp.edu> wrote:

>snip<

    I wanted you to be aware of an unusual and
wonderful opportunity for your students. The Pacific
Graduate School of Psychology and the Student Council
of the Bachelor of Science program at De Anza have
arranged for a fascinating speaker, Immaculee
Ilibagiza, who survived the Rwandan genocide, to come
and speak to all of our students, faculty and staff.

    One of my colleagues at PGSP does research and
clinical work in the area of genocide. He knew
Immaculee was going to be in town and would be willing
to speak ... we've arranged to use the auditorium at
Gunn High School in Palo Alto on the evening of May
21st.  Entry is free, and all folks need to do is let
PGSP know they're coming.

    Thanks in advance and have a good day.

    Paul J. Marcille, Ph.D.
    Director & Professor
    Undergraduate Psychology Program
    Pacific Graduate School of Psychology
    at De Anza College
    21250 Stevens Creek Blvd, SCS247
    Cupertino, California 95014
    Tel. (408) 864-8637
    Cell (408) 438-8300
    Fax. (408) 356-3094
    pmarcille at pgsp.edu
    http://p3.pgsp.edu

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.