[Sosfbay-discuss] Have you heard about WorldWithoutOil.org?

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Fri May 18 00:13:53 PDT 2007

At the SVBC Bike To Work day party I found myself talking to this guy whose
website is all about presenting a world where we are going through an
oil shock
like the one that happened in the '70s only worse. I just spent an hour
or so
browsing the site and it is fascinating. I recomend visiting it if you
have time.

http://WorldWithoutOil.org

They started the simulation a couple of weeks ago, and it will be going for
another couple of weeks as I type this. Then it will be gone. Please check
it out while the action is still progressing.

It's a bit hard to suspend disbelief with all the warnings that this is
an alternate
reality, but once you get past those there are many riveting reads on
the site.
There is also quite a bit of audio and video stuff.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org