[Sosfbay-discuss] Author-Speaker Discusses Plug-In Hybrids: Getting 1 4 U & More!! THIS SUNDAY!!

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Fri Nov 2 18:08:07 PDT 2007

Hi, GP Colleagues!

Sherry Boschert is the featured speaker at The Humanist Community
here locally in Palo Alto.  The AHA weekly forums are free!
Come meet a group who is as environmentally concerned and intelligent
as we are!!!

Sherry is talking about Plug-in Hybrids: The Cars that will Recharge
America.
She will bring her book and explain how plug-ins will save money,
reduce pollution, and increase our national security, and answer
questions from a very savvy audience.  Learn facts versus fiction.

Sherry will bring her books and I plan to have Elec Car I & II on DVD
available.

Please feel free to bring our GP literature on alternative energy
transportation for display!!! (Hey, Rob!!)

Come for a good time and to rub elbows with our fellow crusader for
electric and plug-in cars.

When:   Sunday, November 4
Where:  Mitchell Park Community Center
		3800 Middlefield Road (between Meadow and Charleston)
		Palo Alto

Forum: 11:00 AM to Noon  (free)
Lunch buffet:   Noon to 1 PM (donations requested)

Join the group for a family-style lunch buffet and more lively
discussions of this subject.

Mitchell Park Community Center, Palo Alto
World / USA / California / Palo Alto, 3 km from center ... Mitchell
Park Community Center, Palo Alto. tags: Mitchell Park Community
Center, Palo Alto ...
wikimapia.org/107652/ - 11k - Cached - Similar pages

Mitchell Park Community Center
www.city.palo-alto.ca.us

3800 Middlefield Rd
Palo Alto, CA 94303