[Sosfbay-discuss] Poppy Jasper Film Festival

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sat Nov 3 08:17:11 PDT 2007

The Poppy Jasper Film Festival will, once again, be held in Morgan Hill,
CA on November 9, 10,11.  This is a festival of short films (30 min.or
less).  It is held once a year and proceeds go to student scholarships.

Of particular interest this year might be /Grassroots: Contesting
Ohio/.  Immediately after the Nov. 2, 2004, election, while most
Americans and mainstream media ignored the election's outcome, a group
of concerned citizens found a way to challenge it. This film  screens in
the 3:00 and 7:00 PM showings on the 9th and in the 3:00 PM screening on
the 10th.

More information on this and other short films is at
http://www.poppyjasperfilmfest.org/

--
"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on." -- Charles Rennie Mackintosh

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408)778-3024