[Sosfbay-discuss] Poppy Jasper Film Festival

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sat Nov 3 11:49:26 PDT 2007

My fellow BET TV group member, Carl McCann, is one of the people
associated with the Morgan Hill public access station who is involved
in this annual event.

It's worth attending every year as it gains momentum; public access
people are progressive proponents of free speech.  Worth partnering
with.
Andrea