[Sosfbay-discuss] Agenda Item: Straw Poll - is GP-US Pres. nominating convention determine who's appears on our ballot in Nov.?

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Thu Apr 17 13:15:37 PDT 2008

No Andi, because I can't tell if that's a yes or a no.  The bottom line is
I'm looking for a yes or a no (and then explanations on top of that are
fine).  So which category would you put your opinion in?

Green is Core!

Drew