[Sosfbay-discuss] Running for president vs. Training the next progressive generation

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Thu Feb 28 15:39:47 PST 2008

Add to that (see below) the comments that were made on KFPA at nopn
today that this race is a "really critical" one and "we all need to
get on board," yatteta, yatteta, blah, blah, etc.  We have heard this
political whine every election, starting in the last century.  If
people are soooo afraid of "spoiler" effects by a third party person
running, why don't they fix the system so we don't have it happen?
It's so easy to fix that almost every other democracy has fixed it.
But it hasn't happened here:  WHY??
Andrea
PS, Nader is not running to win, but to speak truth to power, BECAUSE
NO ONE ELSE WILL.