[Sosfbay-discuss] Yard Sale Accomplishments -- Yeah us!

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Mon May 19 07:06:54 PDT 2008

1) Organized and carried out a logistically challenging event
2) Involved and activated many Greens in the process.
3) At the event participants got in some good Green fellowship
2) Brought in several hundred dollars (Jim Doyle or Warner will have a
final $  when all the $$ comes in -- I think there's a few items where the
$ is still on the way).
3) Tim Alvarado passing the donated items that were not sold passed on to
those in need (ask him for further details).

Things to do better next time:

Increase turnout through:
1) Improved publicity.
 a) more strategically placed and attractive signage.
 b) use our e-mail lists more effectively
2) Improved site presentation and environment
 a) neater, more attractive yard appearance
 b) more shade provided
 c) cool misting and lemonade sales
 d) more merchandising
3) Explore different location possibilities

Green is Evolving!