[Sosfbay-discuss] should we take to the strets

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Fri Sep 26 16:00:35 PDT 2008

Only if it costs them their jobs will they (politicians) listen.
That's why we need to convince people to vote Green, not Red and not
Blue!
Vote for anybody but the two Major Parties!

The growing coalition of Independent, Peace and Freedom, Green, and
Libertarian has now pulled in the Constitution (?) party.  Those
combined numbers should be hailed as a block vote against the two
Major Parties, especially when fueled by the 4-part platform agreed
to by the first four groups (Nader and McKinney were the very first
that I heard to shake friendly, congratulatory hands across the aisle).

This is an historic moment when these fragmented parties have reached
out to agree TOGETHER on legislation (the 4-part platform) that makes
them stand out from the two Majors!

BTW, did anyone hear that Andrea Dorey and another KPFA listener put
the fundraising total over the top with our large contributions?  Did
you also hear the hosts announce that Andrea is a member of the Green
Party??  Can you spell "political capital"???

Even if they don't announce it over the air, ask the telephone
volunteer to write Green Party on your contribution, so the station
knows WE ARE LISTENING, so please report OUR political news along
with the rest!!

Are you noticing more attention to third parties and especially
Green?   I am.  Those web links we added to our website also helped
to empower this new partnership too!

Any more ideas to put third parties in a positive light without
backing down from or apologizing for running our candidates, even at
the HIGHEST level, as hard as we can?
Andrea