[Sosfbay-discuss] Brouillet's Great Potential

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 15:21:40 PDT 2008

Dr. Kevin Barrett is a liar, a bigot, and an advocate of violence who
discredits everyone--Muslim, 9/11 Truther, or Green--who associates
with him.

For over a year now Carol has tried to paint my opposition to
Barrett's destructive programs as a stalker's delusional rage.  She
tried the same gambit when I exposed the self-styled 9/11 hero
William Rodriguez as a liar and a fraud last year.

It's unfortunate that Carol sullies her own reputation and the
credibility of the 9/11 Truth movement and the Green party by
her associations with Bigot Barrett and Liar Rodriguez, the
criminal psychopathic wing of the 9/11 Truth movement.

Brian