[Sosfbay-discuss] Brouillet's Great Potential

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Sun Sep 28 21:59:11 PDT 2008

I've been thinking about what does a volunteer campaign look like.
I put a sign for Carol's campaign on my site and in my window. See:

http://tian.greens.org/CurrentState.html

Near the bottom of the page. Now that I'm thinking about it they
will soon be near the top of my main page, along with a Peter Myers pin.

Carol will get more clout from more votes, so lets give them to her with
voluntary efforts. Yammering a finger pointing is nowhereville. Stop it.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org