[Sosfbay-discuss] CRASH! Congress Rejects Bailout! Wall Street Plunges!

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Mon Sep 29 14:15:01 PDT 2008

Those of us who remember or know of Franklin D Roosevelt knew we were
plunging into dangerous waters.  It's too bad that the public has
been kept ignorant of this essential history—the opposition hated his
guts and we the people loved him for what he did—under duress, under
protest, under fear of the growing rebellion at that time? —who
cares!  He did what he did.  And bless him for it.
His protections *must* be put back in place.
No deal without the New Deal!
Andrea