[Sosfbay-discuss] "The Accountability Imperative"

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Fri Apr 3 20:12:51 PDT 2009

I agree that Bush administration torturers must be tried and punished.
I'm hoping that Obama's reluctance to act is actually a decision to use
one of Sun Tsu's tactics of war called "Kill with a borrowed knife."
Why should he take on the grief of trying Bush himself when someone else
will do it for him?  By not opposing the Spanish and Brits, he is
already giving tacit approval to the prosecution.  Before Bush is
arrested, Obama would be well advised to get on board and add the U. S.
as another nation seeking justice through the Spanish Court.  IMO,
anything less would be dishonorable.

Rob Means, Electro Ride Bikes and Scooters
408-262-8975   rob.means at electric-bikes.com
1421 Yellowstone Ave., Milpitas, CA 95035-6913
Discover cycling that's Easy, Safe, Fast - and FUN!