[Sosfbay-discuss] April 1, Green Party Meeting/Plenary Delegates Correction

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 11:49:57 PDT 2009

In a message dated 4/5/2009 9:21:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
carolineyacoub at att.net writes:

Our  delegates to the Plenary in Venice will be Andrea, Warner, Tian, and
Drew.

The above was a tentative list.  Roy said he might be an  alternate.  Part of
our discussion was that we are looking for new people  to attend the state
party meetings and that we have a need to have a better  gender balanced
delegation.  We agreed that this is a tentative list that  will be reviewed at the
May GPSCC meeting since we will still have time to  submit a final list after
that meeting.  Drew and I discussed having an  agenda review meeting at my
house, as we have done in the past.   Warner