[Sosfbay-discuss] Invitation to Review the Plenary Agenda Sunday April 26th

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 12:02:19 PDT 2009

GPSCC members are invited to meet 2-4 p.m. on Sunday, April  26th, to review
the May 16-17th Plenary agenda to make recommendations for  GPSCC instructions
to our delegates at the general monthly meeting on May  5th.  Persons
planning to be a delegate or alternate should try to make  this meeting.  The meeting
will be held at the home of Warner Bloomberg,  867 North Fifth Street, San
Jose, CA 95112 (cross-street Hedding).  The  location is five blocks from the
Civic Center light rail statation on First  Street between Mission and Hedding
Streets and near bus stops for the 62 (Taylor  and 4th Street) and 66 (Hedding
and 5th Street) routes.

As noted in another announcement on this list, the Plenary  agenda packet is
now available at _www.cagreens.org/plenary_ (http://www.cagreens.org/plenary)
and requires  specific a specific user name and password.  If you do not have
this  information, contact a County Council member or Warner.  This
information  should NOT  be communicated by email or other on-line  communications.

For more detailed directions or information call Warner at
(408) 295-9353.

Please let me know in advance if you plan to attend (call or  send email to
_wb4d23 at aol.com_ (mailto:wb4d23 at aol.com) ).

Warner