[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: Re: Preliminary Agenda for December GPSCC Meeting]

Eric A. Meece eameece at sfo.com
Wed Dec 2 17:59:16 PST 2009

I guess whether Obama is "escalating" the Afghan war will depend on what he
does with the extra troops. If he uses them to provide better security so he
can do diplomacy, development, avoid any airstrikes, etc. extra troops would
be useful. If it means more attacks, then not.

You make some good points in your draft. I hope he can begin pulling out in
18 months as he says. We should hold him to that at least.
Eric M