[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: Nobel Prize Peace Activist, Mairead Maguire, Not Allowed her Medications in Israeli Jail]

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Sun Jul 5 18:20:33 PDT 2009

FYI on the Free Gaza Movement...

Jim

     Hi All,
     Had thought to incorporate later all the updates from prison.
But this is urgent, and as I am on the way to Jerusalem to pick up a
Palestinian undergoing chemotherapy and to bring him home, I will be
away from the computer till evening.  Please write not only to the
Israeli authorities but also to your own governments--local and
national.  If you know people in the media, make sure that they
receive this!  Not allowing a person in need of medication to
retrieve it from her personal belongings or not supplying it to her
in other means might at the worst be life-threatening (I hope not),
at the least is inhumane.

     Dorothy