[Sosfbay-discuss] Agenda for Aug (5th/12th?) General Meeting

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Mon Jul 27 22:59:20 PDT 2009

Hi Andrea,

My 2 cents on timing, although I'm not on the County Council:

Last I heard, the group that's working on Food 4 Thought #2 (which includes me) was planning to meet before the general meeting (i.e., August 5 at 6:30 PM), and Caroline was planning to have another Food 4 Thought meeting at her place the afternoon of Sunday, August 16, followed by the County Council meeting.

I was tasked with getting a speaker from Courage Campaign to address our meeting on the 5th, but so far I have not gotten any response from the two contacts I have for the group.  I can keep trying to get someone for the August meeting, or I could keep trying but tell them that we'd rather have a speaker for the September meeting, but I'd like to be sure of what date I'm asking them for.

If we're having any meetings on the 12th, I won't be able to attend because I have another meeting that night.  I can still try to recruit a Courage Campaign speaker for that night, but I can't be there to greet them.  If the August 5th Food 4 Thought meeting gets moved, too, I guess I can work with those folks to get back in sync as they deem appropriate -- there's always email...

Valerie

On July 19, AIDS Walk San Francisco raised $3,502,729!
See Walk pictures and other info at http://www.aidswalk.net/sanfran/
My fundraising page is http://aidswalksanfran2009.kintera.org/vdf

Please note: message attached
Get the best Criminal Lawyer. Click Here
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTOVoLPRVdK56h7WwJzX3QsDOmaM6enOHylfPwpemtmW9VarWFj4Du/