[Sosfbay-discuss] F.Y.I. Special Election - California Senate District 26

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 07:15:43 PDT 2009

 Dear Ray,

Thank you for posting this.?

I downloaded your commentary, reformatted it into a Word document and saved it in a special folder that I keep for unusually helpful commentary. Are you going to attend the campaign strategy sessions down here this weekend?? This is good stuff.? I think 2010 will be a good year for Greens but we really have to think these things through and devote a full year to really getting it together for the campaigns.

Alex Walker