[Sosfbay-discuss] Juneteenth

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon May 11 08:13:17 PDT 2009

Our next tabling opportunity is Juneteenth, I think. I don't know much about this, but I do know I have all the stuff, and I will be in North Carolina for Juneteenth. SO, anybody who wants to have the stuff should either come and get it or tell me you want it, and I'll bring it to the June meeting. "Stuff" includes canopy, banner, rocks, button machine, buttons, literature, seeds, and some seed literature. Warner and Drew (and maybe Carol) have plants.
Caroline