[Sosfbay-discuss] Carpool to the Statewide meeting?

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Mon May 11 13:24:41 PDT 2009

I was talking to Andrea last evening, and we are looking into renting a
car that will hold a carpool for the trip to Venice. The plan is to be
out of the bay area by rush hour on Friday, and come back Sunday night
or Monday. Anybody else interested in being part of this? Many carpool
buddies make light bills and interesting conversations on I-5...
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org