[Sosfbay-discuss] F.Y.I. - Marcy Winograd of PDA Challenging Jane Harman in DEM Primary

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Tue May 12 08:08:04 PDT 2009

F.Y.I.

Marcy Winograd, prominent national leader of the Progressive Democrats of America formally announced a challenge to Democratic Congresswoman Jane Harman yesterday.

See links below.? Of course, just by being a big shot Democrat, Winograd automatically gets more media coverage than any Green (sigh).?

More turmoil among Los Angeles Democrats. It will be interesting to see how the L.A. Democratic Party Machine "liberals" will handle a challenge to the really awful Jane Harman -- one of the worst Bush enablers this side of Joe Lieberman.

This may be one time (dare I say it?) when a cross-endorsement by the Green Party may be worth consideration.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/california/ci_12347013

http://blogs.laweekly.com/ladaily/election/marcy-winograd-to-challenge-ja/

http://www.counterpunch.org/solomon05122009.html

>From Counterpunch