[Sosfbay-discuss] Reminder Plenary Agenda Discussion This Saturday (Oct 3rd) in San Jose

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 14:52:46 PDT 2009

As previously agreed at our last GPSCC general  meeting:

We will have a pre-meeting discussion of the Agenda Packet for  the October
10-11 GPCA Plenary in Sonoma County on Saturday October 3rd 2-4 pm  at
Warner's house, 867 North Fifth Street, San Jose, CA
(cross-street Hedding; near Civic Center Lightrail station and  Bus Routes
61/62 and 66; near Hwy 87 and Taylor Street exit; near Hwy 880 First  Street
exit; a bit farther from the Hwy 101 Brokaw Road/First Street  exit).  Call
(408) 295-9353 for further details or directions.

The purpose of this meeting is to review the agenda packet  items and
prepare recommendations for presentation at our next GPSCC  meeting Wednesday
October 7th where we will need to decide  on instructions to our Plenary
Delegates for the various issues.  The  agenda packet and registration information
can be found at  cagreens.org/plenary.

You need to have the user name and password for access to view  and
download the Agenda Packet.  If you do not have this information,  contact a County
Council member (or longtime GPSCC activist) for that  information.  NOTE:
This information is NOT supposed to be  communicated by email.

BTW:  Has the County Council reported our Delegates and  Alternates list
yet?  Did we fill our four delegates  positions?

Warner