[Sosfbay-discuss] Plenary

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Tue Sep 29 16:38:48 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I just attended the American Monetary Reform Conference in
Chicago.  Kucinich is supposed to introduce a Monetary Reform Bill in
a few weeks.  I hope to write an in depth article on the conference
and the financial/political/monetary situation.  I could give a
verbal report at the next meeting, but I am also interested in
attending the plenary and working on including monetary reform in the
national platform and figuring out how we can do that, starting at
the grassroots level.

Carol Brouillet