[Sosfbay-discuss] Request for CC response to list abuse: [was re Disagreements]

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 11:34:43 PST 2010

In a message dated 2/16/2010 11:04:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
snug.bug at hotmail.com writes:

Carol, I doubt I'm alone in believing your post below  unworthy of you.
Your heap of  irrelevancies can't disguise its failure to address any of my

points.  It indulges also  in dark and baseless speculations about my
motives and even my thoughts.  Given irrefutable  proof that William
Rodriguez's 9/11 hero story is a lie, you respond by claiming I'm
pathologically jealous and  advancing the principle that exposing obvious
9/11 con artists  somehow discredits the truth  movement.  Why would
you provide a "supportive environment" to blatant  frauds?  Whatever
the easy rationalizations, cover-ups corrupt the movement and our
leadership  and allow liars to trample our  precious credibility.

You have been running, hiding, and  shrinking from our disagreements
ever since I warned you  about Willie in 2006 and Barrett in 2007.
Subsequent events only confirmed my early observations, but I'll
resist the temptation to mount an "open letter"  soapbox about our
conflicts, as it would ill serve our audience  and it would be destructive
to  you.

One sign of progress is that you did not repeat the lying  charges against
me from one of your broadsides in the past, nor  the lies you've allowed
your con-artist friends  to circulate about me.  Do you get it now, Carol?
Lies are quicksand.  Flailing only sinks you deeper.  When  you're ready,
I'll throw you a rope. You'll find me  understanding, forgiving, and
supportive
when you're back on dry  land.

I am requesting that the County Coucil review the ongoing  emails by Brian
where he brings personal attacks to this email list that have  nothing to do
with Green Party business, that involve his personal sense of  injury over
events that happened years ago, and after he has been  personally requested
to stop.  This is just plain disrespectful to  everybody else on this email
list.  Warner