[Sosfbay-discuss] Request for CC response to list abuse: [was re Disagreements]

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 20 16:34:26 PST 2010

Warner wrote:

I am requesting that the County Coucil review the
ongoing
emails by Brian where he brings personal attacks to this email list that
 have
nothing to do with Green Party business, that involve his personal sense
 of
injury over events that happened years ago, and after he has been
personally requested to stop.  This is just plain disrespectful to
everybody else on this email list.  Warner

   Warner, I found your message so baffling that I sent you a whole list of
questions trying to divine the assumptions behind it.  Unfortunately you
ignored my questions in your response.

   9/11 is certainly not out of the sphere of Green Party business; Presidential
candidates David Cobb and Cynthia McKinney are well known 9/11 truthers, as
well as 14th district candidate Carol Brouillet, Ralph Nader.  I know you and
Cameron to be naysayers on this issue, but as I see the consensus of the
monthly county meetings you are outsiders on that issue.  My impression is
that few Greens have bothered to do much research into 9/11 even while they
espouse the Cobb/McKinney/Nader line, and thus I wish to warn them about
discrediting personages such as William Rodriguez, the 9/11 con artist; Craig
Ranke, the 9/11 con artist; and Kevin Barrett the 9/11 lunatic, bigot, liar, and
negligent researcher.  That is Green Party business.

   Your "personal attack" rubric might be invoked by any defense attorney to
defend any criminal offense.  "How dare you personally attack my client by
accusing him of murder?"  I have not personally attacked anybody.  Willie has
engaged in fraud.  Kevin has advocated violence and arson.  Carol has
committed libel against me.

   The events of which I am complaining are not years in the past but as recent
as last Sunday when Carol in very carefully crafted language suggested that I
am pathologically jealous, maintain delusions, and might be serving the aims of
COINTELPRO.

  I hope you are not advocating a "Star Chamber" proceeding to which rank-and-file Greens are not invited, for which no minutes will be taken, and where those accused (me) will not be permitted to speak.

  Brian