[Sosfbay-discuss] Are you willing to make a last ditch stand on Health Care Reform/

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Wed Jan 6 09:53:26 PST 2010

On Jan 6, 2010, at 9:12 AM, Mary E Ayers wrote:
> We have been lied to over and again in our attempts to get a debate
> and a vote on Medicare for All.

No kidding!
But no surprise.
As a three-time Nader voter and Green Party member, I expected the
dirty tricks to follow the dirty money, having been warned by Nader.

When will we begin to OUT world-wide the delighted recipients of
bribes (i.e., campaign contributions) to powerful legislators who
vote on issues CRITICAL to the people of this nation?
WHEN???

Andrea