[GPSCC-chat] Laura Wells Arrested at Sham Debate

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 22:37:39 PDT 2010

Dear Green Friends,

 Please review and comment on my video of the Laura Wells incident on my blog at California Greening.  Click on the thumbnail to go directly to YouTube.

Posted on California Greening, October 13, 2010
 Laura Wells, Green Party Candidate, Arrested at Sham Debate

Ms. wells was arrested at the final debate between Democrat Jerry Brown and Republican Meg Whitman. Ms. Wells had a valid ticket and had already gone through security. The charge: trespassing.

READ MORE AND COMMENT AT:
http://http://cagreening.blogspot.com/2010/10/laura-wells-green-party-candidate.html

VIEW VIDEO ON YOUTUBE AT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly22G4pCK1M