[GPSCC-chat] Rebuild the American Dream

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Mon Jul 4 15:02:04 PDT 2011

Do you feel that big changes are coming our way – and soon?  Big changes
in how we run our economy, deliver health care, procure and use energy,
etc.  Would you like a say in the direction those changes might go?  Do
you want a bigger voice in shaping our future?

Poll after poll shows that the American people want change.
Historically, change in America has come when the people join together
to demand it.  Let's build a vision for our future from the grassroots
up.  Join us with your concerns, your ideas, and your energy to plot how
to transform our economy, our culture, and our representative
government.

We will gather on July 16 at 2:00pm.  Learn more and sign up to attend
at http://civic.moveon.org/event/dreammeeting/117426 or
http://snipurl.com/27u6nu

--

Rob Means,1421 Yellowstone Ave., Milpitas, CA 95035-6913 408-262-0420h,
408-262-8975w, rob.means at electric-bikes.com