[GPSCC-chat] Agenda Item & comments solicited re. recent MoveOn meetings?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Fri Jul 22 11:56:19 PDT 2011

Dear Caroline, et al.:

       Well said, Caroline.  I also think the Greens should be open to
endorsing someone like Kucinich if he actually were to get nominated by
the Democrats.  I think that's exceedingly unlikely.  This reminds me of
a discussion we had recently to exclude people as delegates who were
"standing in" for possible candidates who were not registered Green.  I
can't remember what we decided about that, but the need to build and
work in coalition is a strong reason NOT to exclude consideration of
candidates who were not registered Green.

       Best Wishes,

       Spencer