[GPSCC-chat] peter camejo event

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 26 10:24:40 PDT 2011

  Greeting Regional Leaders,

Santa Clara folks please forward this to your lists.
Matt Gonzalez and Mayor McLaughlin are confirmed.
There is a report that Wilson Riles will be attending but he has not
confirmed.
Please Remember to Join Us ...
...  in Our Community Film-Making Experience!
Please Join The California Civil Rights Alliance and AMA-GTV
at Our /Kick-Off Celebration/ _&_ /Creative Gathering/
for Our Upcoming Film Documentary:
  *
Peter Camejo:  A Red-Green Life*

*Saturday, July 30, 2011*
* 3:00PM - 5:00PM*
* 1616 Adeline Drive, Burlingame*

_SPEAKERS

_*Morella Camejo*:  Activist and Peter Camejo's wife.
*Matt Gonzalez*:  Former Supervisor, City & County of San Francisco and
Vice-Presidential candidate in Ralph Nader's Independent Presidential
campaign of 2008.
*Mayor Gayle McLaughlin, City of Richmond*:  CA's only elected Green mayor.
*Jo Chamberlain*:  Past Assembly candidate and Peter's campaign manager
for his Green Gubernatorial campaign of 2006.

/Food & Drink Will be Provided./

PLEASE BRING:  Your memories and memorabilia about Peter Miguel Camejo.
                                        They may wind up on the silver
screen!

PLEASE RSVP:  Pat Gray, (650) 344-2912