[GPSCC-chat] GPSCC June 23, 2011 minutes

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Thu Jun 23 22:58:33 PDT 2011

A little note on the cat I mentioned, in case anyone's worried that I'm giving my cat away or something:

A family brought a cat in to my vet's office (http://www.santaclarapethospital.com/) for a procedure but couldn't keep him.  I don't know if the hospital is actually *giving* him away, but he needs a good home, and right now he's living there.  He's a 2-year-old neutered male named Mittens.  He's a shorthaired Tuxedo cat.  He is very friendly and curious -- he walked right up to meet me when I stopped by to pick up some meds for my cat.

Cheers,
Valerie