[GPSCC-chat] ENDORSE MOVE TO AMEND RALLY & FORWARD

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 12:22:20 PST 2012

My take is that American Exceptionalism is exactly what lead to the bizarre and dangeroud form of artificial personhood being granted the rights that only real people should have - as I'd explained before in most all of the rest of the world artificial entities are considered fictitious legal "persons" yes, and are given "rights", yes, but not inalienable rights that are hard wired into the constitution in a way that IMO only real people should be protected.  In the rest of the world the government and legal system are recognized as having the ability to freely regulate artificial entities - as I believe common sense would agree, but you're arguing against.

John, really IMO you're discussion points have been made here and to continue on this list is just beating a dead horse.  I agree however that the matter is worthy of discussion within the MTA - just not here since there is where you could actually impact the wording of the amendment but here we really can't. It makes sense to address the question with those that have direct input on it and leave off the rest of us who don't see the merit in your proposal and who's discussion list needs to focus on items that we share in common, not those of only one member who has been given full opportunity to state his peace but hasn't persuaded the group to his point of view.

Green is care!

Drew

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android