[GPSCC-chat] new members of GPCA CC

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 31 17:16:37 PST 2012

GREEN PARTY COUNTY CONTACTS MESSAGE

This is an announcement from the GPCA Contact List.
For more information, or questions related to the topic of the posting,
please do not hit reply.  Follow the contact directions stated in the
email.

You recently participated in an election for at-large reps to the
Coordinating Committee at which time four new members were elected:
See their bios at
http://www.cagreens.org/ga/2011-12/coordinating-committee-at-large-candidates

Marla Bernstein
Maxine Daniel
Stevie Luther
Nancy Mancias

All members of the Coordinating Committee can be found at
http://www.cagreens.org/committees/coordinating

The CC had a weekend retreat on January 28-29 at which time we elected
a new male co-coordinator, Alex Shantz of Napa County (North County)
and alternate, Warner Bloomberg of Santa Clara County (Silicon
Valley).

We also appointed CC liaisons to all Standing Committees and Working
Groups.

(note: with three additional women, we have added to the gender
balance of the Coordinating Committee which now has 7 woman members
and 10 male members, and if you add our alternates,  5 women and 1
man, we are in great shape.)

Sanda Everette, co-chair, GPCA Coordinating Committee sanda at greens.org
Alex Shantz, co-chair, GPCA Coordinating Committee alexshantz at gmail.com