[GPSCC-chat] Why I'm not Voting for Barack Obama

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:08:02 PST 2012

"The corporate-sponsored two-party system cheats Americans
out of policies and
political representation that would lead to a fairer
 society for everyone — but
especially for the poor and brown folk. . . . Both candidates and their policies
ultimately fail us on
these lines, but especially Barack Obama, whose intelligence,
eloquence
and insight on racial injustice do not yield us a fundamentally
different
outcome than his primary challenger, whom many might say lacks
 all three
characteristics."

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2012/11/06/why-im-not-voting-for-barack-obama/

I'm sorry . . .  . Give me a moment . . . .  Sometimes I almost feel like there's
some hope.