[GPSCC-chat] Why Recession is so bad

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 15:43:57 PDT 2013

Gerry, you bring up the "legalized bribery of congress".  Lawrence Lessig is all over that aspect of the corruption in our present system.  You might really enjoy what he has to say and Brian posted info about his upcoming talk.

Green is GO!

Drew

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
Climate Voter Power Pledge: http://www.jillstein.org/dc_climate_protests
     First TV Ad http://tinyurl.com/JillStein1stAd