[GPSCC-chat] Why Recession is so bad

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Tue Apr 16 16:33:05 PDT 2013

       1.  Lessig is featured on TED
(www.ted.com/speakers/larry_lessig.html
<http://www.ted.com/speakers/larry_lessig.html>). His "TED book:
Lesterland" is an excellent presentation of his views on this (running
time just over 28 minutes).

       2.  The "Documenting crony capitalism" on Wikiversity
(http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Category:Documenting_crony_capitalism)
is my attempt to combat this.  I've estimated it costs the median
American family $100 per day -- conservatively.

       Spencer

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer
751 Emerson Ct.