[GPSCC-chat] Ask Obama to pardon John Kiriakou, who blew the whistle on torture

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue Jan 22 23:04:05 PST 2013

Hello, All:

       Please click on "
http://action.firedoglake.com/page/s/pardon-kiriakou" to sign a petition
to ask Obama to pardon John Kiriakou, a former CIA agent "who helped
expose and end waterboarding - the very inhumane treatment Obama
campaigned against in 2008." (See
"www.scribd.com/doc/55315362/Remarks-of-Senator-Barack-Obama-the-War-We-Need-to-Win-Wednesday-August-1-2007-Washington-DC"
for a 2007 campaign speech in which Obama, "When I am President, America
will reject torture without exception. America is the country that stood
against that kind of behavior, and we will do so again."  We must ask
him to finally fulfill his pledge at least by pardoning those who
exposed gross criminality in high places.

       Thanks,
       Spencer