[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Fwd: UPDATE: Details about Local KXL Pledge of Resistance Sit In

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Wed Oct 2 17:55:28 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Pierre Delforge <pedelforge at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 4:30 PM
Subject: Fwd: UPDATE: Details about Local KXL Pledge of Resistance Sit In

All, not sure if you're Andrew' s list, so here's the location on this Saturday's meeting/training on the 10/19 sit-in.

No further news on the sit-in itself, still planned on 10/19 at the SJ Federal Building. I assume we'll know more after 10/5 and look forward to hear the report from our attendees.

Thanks!

Pierre